Game and toy specialist King Jouet sells its products through a network of 240 retail outlets, including affiliates, franchisees and 145 directly operated stores. In 2018, 10% of the chain's sales were online.
The project at a glance
After analyzing the IS, business processes, IS department organization and, more generally, the organization of the King Jouet group, Hardis Group created a roadmap of IT changes to make over three years, involving a 70% overhaul of the information system, and is helping the company to implement them.
- Have an information system which is able to support King Jouet's omni-channel strategy
- Lay the foundations for a scalable information system while spreading out investments
- Modernize and reurbanize the information system
- Prioritize IS modernization projects and estimate their ROI
- Analysis of King Jouet's processes and organization in terms of e-commerce (B2C sales), franchisees (B2B sales), logistics and finance
- IS audit: IT infrastructures and applications
- Benchmark and proposal of change scenarios
- Setting up of a PMO unit: coordination of project portfolio monitoring
- Setting up of an agile organization for the digital applications scope
- Production of specifications for implementing a product information management (PIM) system
- Deployment of a Digital Workplace solution (Workplace by Facebook)
- Visibility of the IS transformation required to support the omni-channel strategy
- Comprehensive support: organizational (IS and business departments), methodological (agile methods training) and technological