Backed by over 25 years of R&D and deployments, our Reflex software suite optimizes all your logistics operations in your factories, warehouses and retail outlets. It is modular and fully customizable to meet your specific requirements and helps make logistics a competitive advantage.
Logistics performance, reliability and competitiveness
Whether you are a small, medium-sized or multinational company, our Reflex applications are designed to help you meet your logistics challenges:
- Improve productivity when managing receipt of goods, order picking, stock, inventories and returns, etc.
- Deliver on time and make order picking more accurate at your production sites, warehouses and stores
- Optimize logistics flows in your distribution warehouses and upstream/downstream of production lines
- Control logistics, storage and transport costs
- Meet regulatory and quality requirements relating to traceability of goods and flows
- Manage mechanization and robotization in real time
Your e-commerce and omni-channel logistics performance
Our Reflex applications optimize all e-commerce and omni-channel logistics processes. They are used to:
- Simultaneously manage all flows: B2B, B2C, e-commerce, web-to-store, store-to-web, etc.
- Meet ever shorter delivery times and provide outstanding service quality
- Provide a real-time view of stock wherever it is: supplier's premises, factory, warehouse, store
- Handle the specific characteristics of e-commerce: number of items, fast rotation rates, seasonality, customization, delivery methods, etc.
Real-time management and collaboration with your ecosystem
Our Reflex software suite provides you with all the tools you need to:
- Manage your logistics operations in real time, with highly customizable dashboards
- Dynamically reallocate human and material resources
- Improve collaboration with suppliers and carriers upstream and downstream of the warehouse or production site
An on-premises or SaaS open software suite
Our Reflex software suite is available in a license or SaaS model. It interfaces with your other applications (ERP, e-commerce platform, OMS, TMS, WCS, CRM, retail outlet management software, MES, etc.) and solutions which contribute to logistics performance (mechanization, robotization, real-time transport monitoring, weight control systems, inventory-taking drone, etc.)