In order to bring our clients innovative solutions that work, we team up with other leading firms, experts, gems, niche pure players and institutions at the forefront of research to derive ever more business value for our clients and to accelerate their growth.
Our software solutions partners
We have forged partnerships with companies in software solution development and integration, custom architecture and infrastructure deployment, and cloud solution implementation. These include:
- IT infrastructure, network and software: IBM, Dell EMC, VMware, Oracle, Microsoft, Orange, Nutanix
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google
- Security: SecludIT
- Agile development: Atlassian
- CRM, marketing and CSR: Salesforce, Workplace (by Facebook)
- Insurance: CSC GraphTalk A.I.A
- Data Intelligence: Talend
- Indoor geolocation: Bespoon
- Eyesee (inventory-taking drone): FM Logistics, Zebra
- Consulting and change management: Plush & Nuggets
- Logistics: all our partners
eCl@ss standard ambassador for France
Hardis Group has been named the France ambassador for eCl@ss, the worldwide data standard for industrial product, component and service classification and description. The appointment cements our role in helping industrial companies and their ecosystems harness standardized, high-quality data.
eCl@ss was founded in 2000 to develop a worldwide ISO/IEC-compliant data standard. It has more than 150 members and 3,500 user organizations.
Partnerships with schools, athletes, sports clubs and competitions, and institutions
- Schools: Grenoble Ecole de Management, MIAGE, IAE, Ensimag, INSA Lyon, Science U, Isitech, Digital Campus Grenoble
- Athletes, sports clubs and competitions: Agnès Raharolahy, Sébastien Chabal, EKIDEN Grenoble, VBN Nantes
- Institutions: Minalogic, Lyon Biopôle, Laboratoire Informatique de Grenoble (LIG), CNRS, Grenoble INP, INRIA, Digital Grenoble, Clust'R numérique, Hub Retail