Digital, omnichannel retail has become the standard for large and specialist retailers everywhere. Hardis Group’s retail experts are here to help you select and deploy technology-driven solutions to drive increased sales and deliver a seamless, personalized customer experience.
Accelerating digital, omnichannel retail
Linear buying journeys are a thing of the past. We can help you identify effective synergies between digital retail channels (e-commerce website and marketplace) and physical stores.
Our experts are on-hand to advise on and implement information systems that address the customer and employee experience challenges of omnichannel retail:
- Analyzing and optimizing omnichannel sales processes
- Orchestrating orders, delivery methods (home delivery, pick-up points, click & collect, drop shipping, etc.), and returns
- Gaining a comprehensive, real-time overview of stock at the sales outlet, at other stores, and in the warehouse
- Extracting value from data in different information system components (back office and front office)
- Personalizing your interactions with your customers: 360-degree knowledge of the customer, and automated interactions with customers and prospects
- Controlling your product strategy: pricing, marketing, supplier relations, product information management (PIM), digital asset management (DAM), etc.
- Creating your own marketplace or selling via an existing one
A stand-out in-store experience – with a human touch!
Hardis Group helps you implement innovative technologies for a personalized, seamless customer experience:
- Interactive terminals for ordering or reserving products
- Mobile sales support applications: view stock, customer histories, up-selling and cross-selling recommendations, and more
- Manage loyalty cards, promotions, and discounts
- Take mobile payment and manage self-service checkouts
- Customer relations and CRM: view customer records, complete purchase histories, loyalty cards, and more
High-performance logistics drives customer satisfaction
Flawless logistics execution is a major contributor to customer satisfaction. Drawing on over 25 years of R&D, our Reflex software suite optimizes all omnichannel logistics flows and processes:
- Exceptional quality of service: accurate stock and preparation, adherence to delivery lead times
- All preparation methods and all flows handled (ship-to-store, home delivery, click & collect, ship-from-store, drive-through collection, and more)
- Waveless fulfillment: management of e-commerce order preparation in your warehouses
- Customization of orders according to customer preferences
- Support for preparing click & collect, click & reserve, and ship-from-store orders in your sales outlets
- Optimized return management in the warehouse and in stores (receipt, inspection, re-stocking, etc.)
- Management of mechanized and automated systems to boost productivity and make work easier for employees
- Shipment management: carrier selection, transport labels, etc.