ENGIE Solutions employs 50,000 people in France, all with varied skills, who can act together alongside towns, local authorities, industrial firms and service companies, providing them with the solutions they need to take up the challenge of the energy transition, with a zero-carbon goal.
The project at a glance
As part of its Trinity strategic plan, ENGIE merged its four energy-focused subsidiaries and restructured its operations along three business lines: Cities & Communities, Industries, and Properties. Before the restructuring, each subsidiary had its own CRM system.
ENGIE Solutions commissioned Hardis Group to design an app to map sales team contacts and support better information-sharing, prospecting and cross-selling. The app, known as CROSS, was ready for deployment by the Industries business line in less than two months. Based on Google Cloud Platform, it has delivered cost savings and can be rolled out to other entities in an instant (compared with two months for an on-premise application).
“We chose Hardis Group because they knew our business and our organization inside out. To my mind, it would have been impossible to get CROSS ready for deployment so quickly without that inside knowledge.” — Christophe Fievez, Key Account Manager and Markets, ENGIE Solutions.
- Aggregate data from different applications
- Map sales team contacts
- Share business opportunities across BUs
- Gain a clear picture of gaps in ENGIE Solutions’ physical footprint
- Hosting: Google Cloud Platform
- Exhaustive, territory-wide map of all sales team contacts
- Contact records including contact details, contract status and work-in-progress
- Easier prospecting and cross-selling, especially for new sales team members
Google Cloud Platform benefits:
- Data management platform deployed in three weeks, compared with three to four months for an on-premise application
- Run costs cut by two-thirds thanks to cost-sharing and task automation
- App can be rolled out to other departments in an instant