Careful IT project management is vital to the success of digital transformation projects. We help you manage every part of your IT project, or your enterprise/IT project portfolio, from stakeholders (employees, clients and partners) to organizational, process and technology aspects.
From IT project management to enterprise project management
Our consultants will help you make sure your project portfolio aligns with your organization's strategy, aims and objectives.
They will help you look beyond conventional cost, timing and quality indicators, and think instead about how your products and services give you a competitive edge, how your projects affect your brand image and reputation, how much data you collect, and of what quality, and more. Indicators like these require a big-picture view, and coordination of projects across your organization.
Managing your IT project portfolio
Our IT project management consultants will help you:
- Manage a portfolio of projects while controlling project costs, risks, ROI and time-to-market, etc.
- Adopt and embed new project management practices (agile, lean start-up, etc.)
- Audit and optimize your project management practices (CMMi framework, PMI, etc.)
- Set up a PMO unit
- Take a struggling project and get it back on track
- Train/coach your teams in good practices for project management
Time to market, agility, business uptake: making your IT projects a success
We believe that project management requires a good mixture of leadership, business and IT knowledge, experience and project and change management methodology.
Recognized by our clients for their interpersonal skills (proactive approach, results-focused, pragmatism, commitment and responsibility), our consultants will help you at all the key stages of your projects:
- Before: scoping, putting together teams, organizing delivery, signing contracts with internal/external suppliers, setting up project governance, defining KPIs, assistance during the design phases (specifications, epics, user stories or backlog (agile))
- During: day-to-day project management and coordination, risk and crisis management, change management, communication plan, training plan
- After: project review and feedback
A versatile, diverse team to support your projects
Our diverse team of consultants-project managers, business owners, scrum masters, product owners, PMOs, agile coaches and trainers-have experience in a range of industries, from retail, manufacturing and energy, to insurance, banking, services and the public sector. That versatility means we have the expertise to help you manage your IT transformation projects.