Log’S is a family-owned company providing custom logistics services to the e-commerce, retail, and manufacturing industries.
Log’S wanted to set up a shared platform to exchange data reliably and at scale between its Reflex WMS warehouse management system and its customers’ IT systems. The logistics provider called in Hardis Group, which drew on its expertise in Talend to develop secure, high-volume data exchange flows.
Set up a secure, at-scale application for exchanging data between Log’S’s WMS and its customers’ systems.
- Created the application architecture
- Scoped business requirements
- Drew up the technical architecture document (TAD)
- Set up the Data Integration component and installed the platforms
- Designed and built the application
- Developed around 50 data exchange flows between the WMS and customers’ ERP systems
- Delivered training and skills development around Talend
- Provided third-party application maintenance via our services center:
- 70 data-exchange flows
- automatic alerts
- 24/7 support (all levels)
- More reliable data exchanges between Log’S and its customers
- At-scale data exchange application:
- Streamlined system architecture for improved agility and scalability
- Easier supervision and operation of data exchange