Using visual recognition technology on images taken by fixed or on-board cameras, Vision Insights powered by Xi IoT creates a real-time digital twin of your warehouse, factory or store. The digital twin data can then be exploited to improve the operational efficiency, traceability and safety on your sites.
Using emerging technologies to enhance logistics performance
Vision Insights powered by Xi IoT is our brand new generation of solutions for the supply chain incorporating emerging technologies: IoT, Edge Computing, cognitive services (visual, voice recognition, etc.) and machine learning. It was designed to optimize your logistical processes and flows, to make the right decisions and to automate low-value-added tasks.
A solution tailored to many supply chain use cases
The real-time digital twin of the warehouse, factory or store created by Vision Insights powered by Xi IoT has numerous applications in the field of logistics:
- Operational efficiency: analysis and improvement of logistical processes or flows
- Traceability: end-to-end traceability of assets, pallets and packages in the warehouse, factory or store
- Security: detection of safety issues
- Detection of problems: wet cartons, damaged packages, inconsistent occupancy rate, etc.
Edge Computing architecture based on Nutanix Xi IoT
Available in SaaS mode, Vision Insights powered by Xi IoT is based on Edge Computing Nutanix architecture and allows you to:
- Collect, store and analyze data locally
- Execute the image recognition and machine learning algorithms locally
- Transfer to the central IS only the analysis results or errors
The solution incorporates API enabling it to interconnect with numerous systems, particularly with business intelligence tools or exploration and modeling tools (predictive modeling) to guide strategic decision-making for supply chain managers.